|Race||Highlander (Became a highlander from human)|
- First Job: Gladiator (Skill Tree)
- Second Job: Warlord
- Third Job: Ares/Duelist
- Fourth Job: Prime Knight
Sieghart was a master Gladiator of Kanavan long, long ago. His name was legendary and his feats in battle have been recounted in history books. At one time, he alone staved off an assault of 100 goblins, a story told to children of even the smallest villages. He rejected all titles and awards bestowed upon him by nobility and left the knighthood to seek his own goals. While on his journey, he came upon the ruins of an ancient city and disappeared. After a year had passed, he was given up for dead and the entire kingdom mourned the passing of the legendary hero.
Hundreds of years have now passed, and rumors of a new knight appearing in the Bermesiah Empire were spreading across the continents. The man claimed to be the long lost hero, Sieghart, and presented himself at the capital of Kanavan.
While traveling through the ancient relics of the long-gone empire, he was attacked by a great demon and put into a near death state. Seeing his state, the Highlander gods revived him and trained him with their warriors making him an immortal. He has now left to join the Grand Chase.
Sieghart is not only an excellent swordsman, he is an excellent fighter. He uses every part of his body to attack and can smash through nearly any barrier or enemy with his body. From within his body he generates Rage, which increases as he is attacked or as he attacks. When he is full of rage, his attacks become stronger and he is able to completely destroy his enemies.
- “You just signed your death warrant.”
- “Yeah, you should just go ahead and attack if you have the courage.”
- “Come on!”
- “This is the end!”
- “Eat this!”
- “Yep, yep, it’s about time for me to start.”
- “That’s nothing.”
- “Too easy!”
- “If I were you I would walk away while you still have your legs attached.”
- “No one has fought me and lived!”
- “What are you doing, noob?”
- “Come on. At least give me a challenge.”
- “How does it feel to fight with a legend?”
- “Not just anyone can be a legend…”
- “Hey, kid! Class is in session!”
- “Let’s get this going…”
- “Need a break?”
- “Wow, you managed to live!”
- “Are you frightened by me? This is only the beginning.”
- “*laughs* So you’re here to pick a fight with a legend.”
- “Show me what you got.”
- “Heh, Was that it?”
- “Prepare to die!”
- “I’ve waited 300 years to finish this fight.”
- “Did you really just try challenging me?”
Sieghart has Arrow Defense, where projectiles such as arrows or kunai are reduced in damage and stun for a shorter duration.
Similar to Jin’s, Sieghart has a bar under his MP bar called ‘Rage bar’. Unlike Jin’s Burning gauge, the bar recharges as time passes, or when Sieghart attacks or is attacked.
When Sieghart activates Rage Mode, a dark aura surrounds him, and he will not be hindered by most attacks but can still be grabbed and knocked down. He also gains enhanced strength and skills while Raging.
Note: His 4th job, Prime Knight, is a little different from the others. Instead of increased defense, his defense is lowered, in compensation for his Rage mode to last twice as long.
- Collect 3 Partusay’s Tridents from Partusay in Partusay’s Sea at 3 stars or Champion mode
- Collect 5 Kamiki’s Magic Crystals from Kamiki in Kamiki’s Castle on any star difficulty
- Collect 3 Basilisk’s Hearts from the Basilisk in the Temple of Fire on any star difficulty
- Collect 15 Noble Signs of Gladiator by winning on any PvP mode.
- Obtain 1 Crystal