|Name||Mari Ming Onette|
|Age||Unknown(looks like a 15-year-old)|
|Race||Unknown (Looks similar to humans.)|
|Home Continent||Achaemedia region,|
|~~~~→ Special Abilities|
Mari is the last survivor of the ancient kingdom ‘Kownat’, which doesn’t exist anymore. She lost her memory of the past and therefore cannot remember who she is or where she came from. She’s very curious and is obsessive with new things. Using a 공학 skill nobody has ever seen and distinct magic she uses techniques that has never been seen before. In order to fulfill her curiosity she researches moving magic objects with magic powers in the temple of destruction where she meets the Grand Chase fellows. She becomes interested in the Highlander powers of Sieghart and joins the Grand Chase
Mari has the ability to freely manipulate mana and build machines as she goes. She plays as an evasive and defensive character, rather than an offensive one. Her magic has a cerulean hue, which mirrors her appearance: blue hair and blue/red heterochromatic eyes. Unlike Arme, Mari only uses two types of magic: darkness and ice.
Cannot reveal her thoughts to people around her since she has been alone for a long time on her own. But for the people who she is interested in or those she likes, she indirectly shows her feelings by acting discreetly nicely. She does not talk too much normally and seems as if she is deeply in thought but gets a little chatty when she is talking about something she likes. When she likes something she can’t get rid of it for a long while.
Mari, just like most melee characters, has Arrow Defense. It can be activated by pressing the dash button when an arrow is near you. The word “Defense” will be shown when you successfully block an arrow.
The Rocket Jump is Mari’s most outstanding mobility feature. Once deployed, Rocket Jump will primarily propel Mari upwards, while her distance can be reduced by pressing the opposite arrow key. Rocket Jump is the highest jump vector possible in the game. You can perform a Jump Attack after deploying Rocket Jump, but it will cut down the airtime significantly.
Mana Shield is a component that substitutes HP with MP. Once generated, the MP bar will take all damage done to Mari. MP can still be gained while Mana Shield is active.
Mari can build crates which contain machinery that can assist in attacking, restore mana and even teleport.
- Rune Caster
- Level 1 – A blue cannon that shoots a cannonball horizontally for a short distance. Fires six times.
- Level 2 – A red cannon that shoots a cannonball upward at a low arc for a short distance. Fires six times and creates a burning effect on the ground.
- Level 1 – A Push Board that pushes enemies away causing a small amount of damage. These work like big proximity mines with no explosion effect. It lasts 8 seconds if untouched and disappears once it comes in contact with an enemy.
- Level 2 – The Triple Missile launcher is a misnomer in that it only launches two missiles upwards at a medium height. Each missile, however, explodes in midair to release three individual warheads that shoot to the ground at the same area. This has a longer range than either of the Rune Caster’s cannons.
- Level 1 – A small device with two prods on it that increases the rate of MP regenerated when the party stands near it. You can think of this as a “battery recharger” for Mana (MP). It is similar to Ryan’s Totems (Defense, HP, MP), which are found in the Druid Skill Tree.
- Level 2 – A red cannon appears to mix Rune Caster’s and Gunslinger’s Level 2 Crate, but shoots two sets of three cannonballs over a shorter distance, and causes the ground to burn where it lands.
- Level 3 – Teleportation platforms that allow the group to teleport from one location to another in the room. The player has to construct two of these in different locations for it to work— one as a starting point and the other as an exit. Summoning a third portal will erase the first one made. Note that they will stay on the ground forever. on the other side, each portal cost around half a mana bar.
Mari can summon magic orbs. The level of the orbs is marked by a spinning blue insignia. Orbs for Rune Caster and Gunslinger have offensive properties, but Polaris’ acts as a buff.
Note: Mari can simply dash to cancel the summon, to simply avoid any incoming attacks.
- Rune Caster
- Level 1 – Spawns a Blue Orb that fires slightly downward. Summoned at any point and stays for 20 seconds.
- Level 2 – Spawns a Red Orb that fires slightly upward. Summoned at the first mark and stays for 20 seconds.
- Level 3 – Spawns a Green Orb that can be launched steep downward while rising upward. Summoned at second mark or full duration and stays for 20 seconds.
- Level 1 – Spawns a Blue Orb that fires slightly upward. Summoned at any point and stays for 20 seconds.
- Frost Enchantment – Enchants a single bullet with Ice, causing freezing effects upon impact. Summoned at full duration while permanently leaving the enchant until fired.
- Mana Orb – Spawns a Blue Orb, and when equipped, enhances the Mana Regen greatly. Summoned at full duration (first mark) while remaining for 12 seconds.
- Repair – Spawns three small Blue Orbs, and when equipped, enhances Mana regeneration by a small amount for 12 seconds, however when hit the orbs disappear and instantly allows Mari to recover half an MP bar.
Mari can also summon robots to enhance her damage output. The robots mask over the Basic Combos, Critical/Double Attacks, Jump Attacks, and Dash Attacks. They last for 20 seconds, and it takes about 5 seconds to construct one.
- Rune Caster and Gunslinger summons a robot called a Wing Drive Weapon (W.D.W.).
- Polaris constructs a miniature robot whom fights with fists and rockets called KORMET.
Note: Rune Caster and Gunslinger have different versions of the Wing Drive Weapon.
- “Commencing operation.”
- “I’ll do my best.”
- “You don’t belong here.”
- “No one but fools here.”
- “You are soft.”
- “You are not completely useless.”
- “Let’s finish this.”
- “Just this?!”
- “Target analyzed. Neutralizing…”
- “Weather conditions optimal.”
- “Are you on standby mode?”
- “You’re not very efficient…”
- “Test case Zeta Gamma : Commence operation”
- “This is excellent data.”
- “You’re just not up to speck.”
- “Stop. It’s getting ugly.”
- “Never look back.”
- “Now is the time to retreat.”
- “Truth is a bitter pill to swallow”
First Job: Rune Caster
Second Job: Gunslinger
Third Job: Polaris
Fourth Job: Geas
No level and character limit
- Defeat Audrey at Primeval Island and collect 39 fragments of Mari’s Lesser Orb on Hard difficulty.
- Defeat Kamiki at Kamiki’s Castle and collect 39 fragments of Mari’s Greater Orb on Very Hard difficulty.
Acquire 1 Gem