|Age||Too old to calculate in human terms.
(Looks like a 18 year old)
|Hometown||Magic Realm (Burning Canyon)|
: When Kownat existed in the past there were several passages that lead to the magic realm in the world. Magic realm is a world for magic tribes who have purposes of destroying the unbalanced world among the worlds created from the Creator. But the magic tribes that tried to destroyed the world took control of the main forces in the magic realm started battles to destroy Kownat. Kownat, winning the battle of magic tribes, sealed all passages that lead to the magic realm all over the world. Dio is one of the magic tribes who opposed to intemperate destructions of magic tribes and fights opposite Kownat. After the war Dio tries to find ways to return to the magic realm but finds out that his powers are too strong to get through the sealed passage and seals his own power bit by bit in order to return to magic realm. After some time has passed Dio feels a twist of strange power in one of the passages that lead to magic realm and researches it when he comes across the Grand Chase.
Dio’s claim to fame is his ability to summon and create weapons at will. With the Death Star, swords, spears and hellish spells at his disposal, Dio can easily annihilate anything in his path.
- “Away with you! Useless creature.”
- “You were the one annoying me all along.”
- “Here’s the finish!”
- “How dare you…”
- “I don’t have time to play with you.”
- “You want to challenge me? Ahahahaha!”
- “Alfred, please throw out the trash.”
- “Do you still want to challenge this body?”
Unlike other characters, Dio uses AP (Action Points) instead of MP, which isn’t gained from hitting enemies, but rather, waiting out. However, since it is still technically Mana-based, it will absorb Mana from potions and items, however the armor property MP Recovery does not affect Dio. Sellion is the only known thing that can boost up the Action Points if impacted successfully, if Dio has any MP Conversion abilities.
Utilizing his Skill Tree, Dio is capable of using up to five different abilities, which range from teleportation, to summoning huge swords and spears, to manifesting massive hands, to even creating black holes.
On the bottom center of the screen, the five skills will light up. This means that they are ready for use.
The command interface with AP uses A S D F and G However, this changes Pet Attack to Left Shift and Taunt to V
- Collect 19 Gems of the Soul from Gardosen at Hell Bridge on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Find 19 Traces of the First Seal from Cyclops at Kastulle Ruins Lower Floor on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Find 19 Traces of the Second Seal from Giant Stone Golem at Kastulle Ruins Upper Floor on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Collect 19 Tainted Souls from King Fang at King Fang’s Lair on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Collect 19 Depraved Souls from Victor at Victor’s Fortress on 3 stars or Champion Mode
Acquire 1 Gem