She was an oracle danger of Silverland, Xenia continent. But she joined the Silver Knight who fight against the Gods who are controlled under Evil force after God’s great war.
Due to lovely personality and excellent dancing, she became an idol star of Silver Knight. She has a roll of are resting place that make Knights feel comfortable and energy.
But, Silver Knight was fallen by Evil Force’s attack, some survivor separated. Then she left for a dangerous journey alone to persuade Gods who are controlled by evil force.
And she met the GrandChase expedition who released the God of circulation and joined the journey at the Xenia continent.
Amy practices two different styles of combat: fight and dance. Her fighting stance focuses on quick, brutal blows to the enemy; while her dancing aims to boost the morale of the group by giving them the Gods’ blessing. Despite her dancing and sweet demeanor, she’ll crush anyone who gets in the way of her goal.
- “Hi, I’m Amy!”
- “La la la la la la~”
- “Wow, you’re so weak!”
- “Ooh, does it hurt? Does it?”
- “I surrender!”
- “That hurt!”
- “Did you just hit a girl?!”
- “You won’t get away with this!”
- “One, two, three! Ding ding ding! Get up!”
- “Maybe next time, we’ll be friends! Ehehehe!”
- “You know I’m cute!”
- “Eh? Just stay down!”
- “A fateful battle determined by the Gods!”
- “I’ll bet my popularity on it! It’s show time!”
- “Take that!”
- “A little love and maybe some affection~”
- “Amy’s Grand Finale!”
- “It’s Amy’s fan club!”
- “Start the match~!”
- “That’s right! You’re about to be knocked out!”
- “Every rose has its thorn…”
- “You shouldn’t be so rough with a cute girl!”
Amy is able to perform a ‘Power Recharge Dance’, which basically means she is able to spawn mana while taunting in all Contemporary modes except Muse.
When changing to any Contemporary mode, Amy will trigger a buff: Lasting Lyric, which increases defense for everyone in her team.
Amy is the only character capable of doing both double jump and double jump dash/run. This is true for all of her jobs’ modes except Muse.
- Collect 5 Octus’ Fangs from Octus at Xenia Border on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Collect 5 Lenasien’s Claws from Lenasien at Xenia Border on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Collect 10 Fragments of Vanessa’s Armor from Vanessa at the Temple of Cuatal on any difficulty
- Collect 10 Samsara’s Rings from Samsara at the Temple of Cuatal on 3 stars or Champion Mode
- Find 50 pieces of Evidence of Amy, obtained through any PvP mode and any Dungeons.
Acquire 1 Gem